Daisy And Buster

Devs

:D These are not the best pics,as they are still in the Q-tank,but I'd like you to meet Daisy and Buster. :D

Daisy is a 4 inch Lionhead,and Buster is a 5 inch Ranchu.

DSCF7821.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:heart This little one has a huge personality.She sees me and comes right up to hand feed . :rofl

Would you look at that face! :heart

DSCF7799.jpg

(Sorry about the light flashes,it's coming from a window. :rolleyes:

DSCF7797.jpg

My first reaction when I saw them... AWWWWWW! They are so adorable! People think I'm crazy when I say goldfish are cute. Even my mom did, then she saw a puppy faced oranda and said "Okay, okay, that's the cutest fish I've ever seen." If she had seen the faces that these two have she would fall in love.

Your fish are lovely Devs, im beginning to like ranchus and lionheads more and more. :heart

I agree, they certainly grow on you, I got myself a teeny weeny gold lionhead the other day. They are very handsome fish Shaz and Daisy sounds like a real charmer. :)

Goodness :heart:heart they are absolutely gorgeous Sharon! And really good pictures whatever you say of your camera skills those are great shots..would love to hear where you got them and how they chose you....more details on these beauties please :D !!

Archived