Holidays

Nick

Im leaving for 2 weeks, and im getting 2 ppl to come and feed them every second day. Meaning 7 out of the 14 days they r going to be fed. Monday, tuesday, thursday, saturday, monday, wednesday and friday :)

I have put banana and peas in containers, though i have mushed up the peas, just wondering, is it ok just to feed them flakes for 2 weeks?

I might get them to feed them a treat every 6 days, if flakes r ok. But if not, ill give them treats every 4 days. (b/c only every second day)

Ta.

~Nick

it would be fine to feed them only flakes. most fish dont know anything else, none of this luxurious stuff. they only live on flakes and they do ok by it. i dont see a problem.

Yes, I agree with blinky, flakes are fine every other day while you are gone. Uneaten bits of the "treats" just might foul up your tank--the person feeding them might put too much. Less food is better since you can't do any water changes.

:hi

Edited by Wynkin

I would say that flakes are fine. before i found koko's thats all i ever gave my fish were flakes because they did not seem to like pellets. i just gave them there first bannana the other day they LOVED it. all you heard were little smacking noises :rofl

that is so funny, fish mostly don't know anything else but flakes, my girlfriends fish have lived off the stuff since day one, many people that are not such fans just kinda let them be fed what ever ya know, its very kind of you that you care so much

Cheers