Outie Rectum Black Moor

Guest f1shface

Guest f1shface

I have 5 goldish in a 55 gallon tank. one blackmoor looks as if its rectum is protruding. i've given it peas and some epsom salt. I've never seen this before. has anyone else? Its acting normally otherwise.

ammonia 0

nitrites 0

nitrates 20

ph 7.0

Guest f1shface

How big is this fish and is it being chased by the others? Is it fatter than usual? It could be a female but we need a pic to see.

How big is this fish and is it being chased by the others? Is it fatter than usual? It could be a female but we need a pic to see.

i can add a picture. how do i do that

You can use somewhere like www.photobucket.com to host a pic for you or use the upload button at the bottom of a post which will let you go through your computer to get the pic.

If you cant get to use the upload button then use photobucket to go to your computer and upload the pic. Once done you then copy the last tag and then paste it in a post.

Guest f1shface

You can use somewhere like www.photobucket.com to host a pic for you or use the upload button at the bottom of a post which will let you go through your computer to get the pic.

If you cant get to use the upload button then use photobucket to go to your computer and upload the pic. Once done you then copy the last tag and then paste it in a post.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o199/F1SHFACE/moorsey.jpg

Guest f1shface

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o199/F1SHFACE/moorsey.jpg

here is the link. hope someone can help

Guest f1shface

How are things going?

the poo has cleared out but the membrane is still there. the fish acts normal. i continue to feed it veggies. it's the weirdest thing i've ever seen

Archived