Fry Photo's

Katalyst

Mugsy the last of my 9 fry to obtain the origional brown color they all were when I received them.

Fishes316.jpg

Had to sneak a photo in of Sweet Pea and Sunny. :heart

Fishes323.jpg

Spike is still obsessed with terracotta. He tries to claim all 3 pots in the tank as his.

Fishes263.jpg

Multicolored fry

cutie.jpg

Meeting of the minds!

Fishes243.jpg

Digging for treasure

asa.jpg

Spike is finally beginning to grow!

spikey.jpg

Big rock, little fry. My little Dart :heart

dart.jpg

Oh, no, they are just so cute!!! Little ones! OOOO, and that one with the dark back, looks like mine! But he is nearly all orange today, gotta post a pic!

Love your pics! :heart

Far too cute! :D They look very healthy, must be a joy to watch :exactly

They are so funny to watch, the medium sized fry's personalities are pretty much established...And the smaller tank, they are just starting to have their own individual quirks. However, they all have one thing in common, feeding time is like watching Keystone Cops. :rofl

Your tank set up is magical. I really like it. The huge white smooth rock and the ceramic ornament with holes in- they are great in there. I have to say the green fake plant you have floating at the top- I have the exact same one in one tank! (But mine is not so clean looking! )You've done a great job with the babies too. They are so sweet :heart

Your tank set up is magical. I really like it. The huge white smooth rock and the ceramic ornament with holes in- they are great in there. I have to say the green fake plant you have floating at the top- I have the exact same one in one tank! (But mine is not so clean looking! )You've done a great job with the babies too. They are so sweet :heart

Awwww thanks! Except for the fact that somehow they are tipping my terracotta pots filled with gravel over and digging up the airstones in one tank. They are less then 2 inches! Its a group effort I guess...

The big plant floating is one of the big guys tanks, there is no mystery with him. I put the fake plant in the gravel as I am taking my hands out of the water Rocket is already digging it up. He then gives me look like, Yes I dug up that plastic plant! I care not. Then swims off in a huff! I swear he has the personality of a crotchedy old man. :blink:

Ah yes, I have a crotchedey one too... :rofl what a nerve he has, nips my hand as if to say "don't come in here unless you are bringing food mate!"

Archived