Waterfall Tank

Anic

Rowan is in the 29 all by herself. She doesn't seem to like all the open space and I don't want to buy another goldie.

What I was thinking was making it something like a habitat-looking thing. Like you see in a zoo where you can see the land and under the water through the glass. Anyway, I want to try and make a waterfall on the side that the filter is on and I can make an extension for the intake. There really wouldn't be much "land" space -just enough for a waterfall and a little stream.

It won't be a rough current -it'll flow from the filter, down the fall, through the stream and gently into the water. The tank would also be a little more than half full.

The minnows and possibly the snail will stay in the tank. Rowan has always been healthy, no deformities and is MAX 2.25 inches long.

Would the waterfall affect Rowan any?

Rowan is in the 29 all by herself. She doesn't seem to like all the open space and I don't want to buy another goldie.

What I was thinking was making it something like a habitat-looking thing. Like you see in a zoo where you can see the land and under the water through the glass. Anyway, I want to try and make a waterfall on the side that the filter is on and I can make an extension for the intake. There really wouldn't be much "land" space -just enough for a waterfall and a little stream.

It won't be a rough current -it'll flow from the filter, down the fall, through the stream and gently into the water. The tank would also be a little more than half full.

The minnows and possibly the snail will stay in the tank. Rowan has always been healthy, no deformities and is MAX 2.25 inches long.

Would the waterfall affect Rowan any?

Be careful she does not get into the spawning mood and decide to swim upstreap like salmon.. LOL

Eric

Archived