New Tank Set-up

lak

Here's my new tank set-up (this is how it looked before old tank)

I have no live plants after a bit of a disaster with them, so I am sticking to plastic and silk plants. It has fine white gravel, which is mainly in the back-half of the tank with the front-half relatively bare. There are white Japanese pebbles and a few black ones. The bamboo is fake, plastic. I got rid of the large plastic bamboo tunnel because it took up too much swimming space for bottom-dweller fish which I am considering getting.

I am not sure what is giong in this tank but it might be a small, peaceful tropical community.

By the way, photos make this tank look very crowded. The tank's footprint is nearly square though so it goes back quite far and the ornaments and decorations are actually quite spread out (though they don't look it.)

So what do you think? improvement? better how it was before? any suggestions welcome.

newtankflash.jpg

newtank.jpg

I love your tank set up :heart The bamboo looks great. I had bowls with pebbles and a plant too once, and I found that the water would go really yucky in there and debris would settle. What I did to help overcome this was I bought a bendy bubble wand and shaped it into a spiral and placed at the bottom of the bowl and attached it to a air pump. It help keep the water in their from getting stagnant and it gave a really cool effect too with the bubbles. :)

I love your tank set up :heart The bamboo looks great. I had bowls with pebbles and a plant too once, and I found that the water would go really yucky in there and debris would settle. What I did to help overcome this was I bought a bendy bubble wand and shaped it into a spiral and placed at the bottom of the bowl and attached it to a air pump. It help keep the water in their from getting stagnant and it gave a really cool effect too with the bubbles. :)

Maybe I should enter this into Tip of The month contest :D

• 2 months later...

Archived