Omg, My Fish Too Has Layed Eggs

Marsha

Thanks for the comments... :D I was so worried at the beginning and tired of all the waiting till the eggs hatch and removing dirt from the basin and trying not to remove the unhatched eggs accidently etc...but it was all worth... I hope the fry will grow up to be healthy fishies...

:D Good job Marsha! Those first couple weeks are the hardest and you got right through it.It's really amazing how fast those little guys grow. :exactly

Thanks Devs :D Yes the little guys already know that I'm the food person and they come to the top, when I go near...

Just an update. My baby fishies are doing good. Two are looking more Goldfish like now. I can see their pectoral/dorsal fins etc. All of them are very dark in color and I just noticed that the bigger ones have my Blackmoor's eyes. hehe just imagine fishies with wens and goggle eyes...

Rock on with your bad self, Marsha! I knew you could do it!

:flowerss

Awww...thanks johnnyfive, you deserve a big 'THANKYOU' as well, as you encouraged me from the beginning.

:thanks

I am glad to hear that your babies are doing fine. Good job Marsha..

Thanks small ranchu and guess what my fishes second batch of eggs layed on the 2nd of Jan, have hatched today. I was only able to save a few eggs as my fish have already eaten most of the others. But :heart yes there are a few more fry now who are only a few hours old.

And glitterfish, Congrats! I haven't read your thread yet but I'm going to read it right now.

Edited by Marsha

hello everyone, I just visited the site after a long time and right now I'm sitting in an internet cafe... :) (of course with my lap top)

I don't have new pic;s but thought of updating you all. My fry are growing and doing good. They are so different in their sizes though...