Donation Drive

• Admin

As the year has been coming to a close, and things are coming up, If anyone has things that they would like to donate to the site to place up for auctions on the site, I will be very happy if we can come together and do it......bills are coming for this site and the main site, so look around the home see if you have working equipment, extra food that hasnt been opened, books that you no longer want, please pm me about it..... :D

Thanks

koko

All-rightie..It's the time of year for sorting and tidying out so I'm sure I can find some unused fish things to get off to you in the new year :)

• Admin

Cool what ever you guys can find, then I will be auctioning it off in the auction section, also TD reminded me people that dont want or dont have anything they can just donate money to the paypal thing,,

• Admin

Ill have to check, do me a fave when you do do this donation thing, send me a pm of the amount so that i can keep track :D

Thanks for everyones help :heart

I have a few things for sure that usually disappear in the fish stands. Since I moved, I had to clean it all out. There are things like filters I don't need anymore (did I just say that?? :thud ), some books, airstones, and even those betta cages, where you can house male bettas in each cage, and they just look at each other, but can't get to the next one. Now, if I just can find the box where everything is in... :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived