Goldfish At My Lfs

Guest shin

I just visited my LFS and saw some nice fishes. Their old ones weren't all that great but they got new ones a few days ago. They have red cap orandas with gigantic wens and some gold/white lionheads that were quite nice and both of the types were $12 (canadian). They also had a large black ranchu and some gold ones that were maybe about 6" or so big. If anyone wants me to tell where the store is I'll post it(Its in Toronto. Ontario). I didnt walk out of with any fish because my tanks are fully stocked. Here are the pics and enjoy!

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

They are nice fish and what a big wen on that redcap! I just bought a little gold lionhead two days ago, they had larger calico ones with nice wens but my little one kept getting picked on, so I bought him home and called him Leo (Garion thinks that is a stupid name).

What a shame your tanks are fully stocked, those little guys are almost irresistable.

I wish I had a room for at least one. Maybe I'll set up a 10 gallon tub and get one. Hopefully I can get a red cap to replace the one that I lost to dropsy. I'm going to ask how much the ranchus are aswell. :)

The store is located in downtown Toronto, in chinatown on Dundas St. W and Huron St. I'll check the name tomorrow because its quite long, its on the same side of the street as the chinese Gospel church. (im not good at giving directions) Also, if it helps, the store is in the under a herb store. They also have alot of koi as well.

The store is located in downtown Toronto, in chinatown on Dundas St. W and Huron St. I'll check the name tomorrow because its quite long, its on the same side of the street as the chinese Gospel church. (im not good at giving directions) Also, if it helps, the store is in the under a herb store. They also have alot of koi as well.

I'm not far from Dundas (I think) I'm a New Yorker and still very new to Canuckville. :) So I'd really appreciate it whenever you get a chance. I'm still trying to weasel getting a tank and a stocktank..

Archived