Rip Forte... Or Clef

Argh. I just came home this evening and found one of my baby black ranchu pair dead and stuck in a corner of the tank. It was especially aggravating because there didn't seem to be anything wrong with the poor fella when I got out of the house this afternoon at 1pm, he was swimming around actively and eating normally as usual. I don't really know if I'm grieving for Forte or Clef since I just collectively called them... well, Forte and Clef, for convenience. Oh how I'll miss that adorable little thing! :cry1

:( Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss! I know how hard it is to loose a fish, but when they die for no reason that you could see, its even more of a shock! I hope you feel better soon! :heart

:rip: Little Black Ranchu!

I'm sorry Man Yu :cry1 If it's one of the little black ranchu's in your sig - he was such a little cutie...

yes JenW... it was one of the black ranchus in my sig...

well, in coping for my sense of loss I went ahead and got more fish today. Three butterfly-tail demekins, three hamanashiki and one very humpy short-tail red ryukin are now part of my growing school. Still not quite enough to help me get over the loss of Forte/Clef, especially since black ranchu of his caliber are find to come by in here... :unsure:

Archived