The Remaining Four...doing Great, Lots Of Pics.

IloveSpaceboy

Here is Mars:

Mars-Post.jpg

Mars-Post2.jpg Look at me, I'm a ballerina!

Mars-Post3.jpg Look at my fins.

Phoenix:

Phoenix-Hide.jpgYou can't see me...

Phoenix-Hide2.jpg You still can't see me!

Phoenix-Post2.jpg You found me...grr.

Phoenix and Skittles:

Phoenix-Post.jpg Peas? Where are peas? GIVE US PEAS!

Skittles:

Skittles-Post.jpg No peas? Please.

:D What a great group of fish and fishy pics.They're all really cute,but I think there's something special about Skittles. :heart Thanks for sharing. :D

I'm with Devs on this. Skittles is a cute critter.

Fuzzy Peaches, those pics are cute. I am going to attempt to get some more of Skittles tongiht. The reason I took pictures last night is I looked at Sparky and realized how fat he's become. He's the tiniest in the tank and apparently I don't have to worry about him getting enough food.

Thanks everyone. I was looking in the tank that had some calico fantails and some lionheads. There was a tiny little one that was cute, but I kept looking back at Skittles. I saw the crick in his spine and was a bit discouraged and looked at the others. But, obviously, it was Skittles I took home. He chose me and didn't let me go.

More pics of Skittles coming soon. My photobucket account is of my fish mainly, lol.

Very cute pics!!! :heart I enjoyed seeing them, love the way you're fish react to the camera :D

Yeah, they love the camera, although I think they believe it's some sort of pea provider, lol. Here's a little video of them taken with the same camera I always use. Sorry about the zoom/unzoom, I couldn't get them in focus for the life of me! They were actually pretty docile compared to what they are when I'm taking pics of them.

My Goldies

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely fish and lovely pics!

Would I be able to use the second pic of mars for my final art project?

Yeah go for it. He'd be honored and since I took the photo I'm honored too. If there are ever any pics of mine that you want to use (in case there's one later or something) feel free to just inform me that you're planning on it. It's guaranteed you'll have my permission though.

Guest Mutsukai

Lovely fish and lovely pics!

Would I be able to use the second pic of mars for my final art project?

Yeah go for it. He'd be honored and since I took the photo I'm honored too. If there are ever any pics of mine that you want to use (in case there's one later or something) feel free to just inform me that you're planning on it. It's guaranteed you'll have my permission though.

Thanks! And since you offered, I think I'll take one of Sparky. Not sure which yet. (Same project)

Thanks! And since you offered, I think I'll take one of Sparky. Not sure which yet. (Same project)

Yay, Sparky is getting into the art world too, lol. Sorry I've taken so long to respond, even though you probably don't know how long it's been. My roommate just about set our apartment on fire. That was fun, luckily I know how to put out a fire that started in a pan.

Anyway, thanks for informing me. If you have a way to show me what you did (when it's done) I would love to see it.

Archived