Whats Your Alls Favorite Fish

lepperchan

Hey guyts i was just wondering what is your alls favorite fish? My black moor just died and am looking for a replacment in about a week or two... so thought i would ask your guys's opinion on whats your favorite and such. I am partial to Black moors cause they so unique, but ready to try something diff. what would you guys suggest.

Cheers

DPG

Holy ###### that is the coolest telescope i have ever seen, i want it... :D maybe the local stores will get some in, Does it have a special name or anything.

I got another question, because i am in college and have to do this transportation thing every couple of months, i was wondering if there are any fish that are more durable(bad word but fits) that can handle it better than others(i know i know all gold fish are "hearty" but was just wondering if anyone is better), because i have had two black moors and this calico has lasted longer then both of them(imguessijng they are more hearty?)

HOpe you guys know more then me,

And nick if you plan on breading that telescope, i want an off spring, thats a cool ###### fish

Cheers

DPG

:P I just saw the most amazing blue fantail at lfs. It was big and beautiful, Like something out of an asian watercolour painting. Not too expensive either.

If you want something hearty, but a bit fancier than a common, just get a regular or calico fantail. I have one that I won at the fair back in July, and it is the heartiest little fish I own. Black moors are fragile, I guess it's from inbreeding to get the right color.

Or you could go with a shubunkin, or even a common or comet.

I believe that fantails and ryukins are considered more hardy than some of the other fancy goldfish types.

I have to say that I am partial to chubby cheeked lionheads, however, I have soft spots for my little calico bubble eyes, my tiny telescope, heck, just everybody in all of my tanks ... they are all lovely.

It is so hard to choose, when you only have one spot to fill. Good luck! :D

Guest FishFan

Hey Nick! Holy@$#%!!! Were DID you get that teloscope?Its awsome!! And lepperchan- Isugest you get a oronda. :lol

P.S.- I like moors too.

"Black moors are fragile, I guess it's from inbreeding to get the right color.

Or you could go with a shubunkin, or even a common or comet."

agreed. my moor had no chance, had to isolate it since the other fish nipped its fins. It died a month later. I have best luck with commons thru rykuins

Archived