I Made A Mistake

Guest Lala

Sorry guys I've been keeping my 8 goldfishes in a tank that was too small for them over a year now and now that I have finally separated them I think they won't grow anymore. They haven't grown much as it is but I am still trying with them. I am trying RO water also with them.

Can anyone give me anymore pointers?? :unsure::unsure:

ok, here is a excellent method to boost from a fry a to full grown mature gf (6inch+) in just less than a year~

step 1 : feed alot (Hikari-Lionhead, which rich in protein and high in amino acid which boost the growth rate~

Step 2 : Green water~ Fish takes their nutrition from food and water*green water have very high protein (60%- more than shrimp)

step 3: Tempurature~ 75F would be fine~ (gf swim more often in higer temp which also mean they will get hungry often too. and also more exercise~

step 4: Bloodworms, Bloodworms,Bloodworms !!!!!!! Eearthworms would be fine too.Super rich in protein~

Step 4:~ make sure no or very low in nitrate..... Nitrate can stunted their growth, but if u using greenwater ,this wont be a problem

also note that greenwater need sun light or powerful indoor light.... anyway to make them photosinthesis...... they will consume ammonia.... which mean u will have a perfect water param, am 0 , nit, 0 , nitrate 0.... u also need to change the water though....

in the step one when i said feed alot, i really do mean feed alot... like 6 times a day (no less than 4)

Also, please have the larger surfuce as possible, as long as possible.more swimning for gf..... 4 feet tank is fine~

Depens how stunted ur gf r~

What type of goldfish do you have? The general rule most seem to follow for optimum growth is 10 gallons per fish unless they are commons/comets; they require 20 gallons per fish.

Can you upgrade your tank to accomodate all of your fish? A cost effective way to do so is with rubbermaid tubs.

What type of goldfish do you have? The general rule most seem to follow for optimum growth is 10 gallons per fish unless they are commons/comets; they require 20 gallons per fish.

Can you upgrade your tank to accomodate all of your fish? A cost effective way to do so is with rubbermaid tubs.

I saw a huge 54G rubbermaid tub for 20bucks in HD~ bought it home,no space... i return it.... ><" Big tube works well~

Just a word of caution, while protein helps in growth, it can also cause severe problems if too much protein is taken in.

It is best to have an overall healthy diet of veggies and protein........a balance rather than +++ protein.

Thanks for the advice badboy I will try these methods as much as I can, presently I live in the UK and Hikari products are banned here, and as for the green water my 40 gallon tank turns green on its own and I do do week water changes so I hope this is the green water you are talking about. My apartment is small but I manage to squeeze another 36 gallon tank in my bedroom. The 40 gal has 4 fishes (a rhykin, a ranchu, a black moor and a panda moor). My 36 gal tank has a white fantail, a bronze lionhead and a blue oranda. They are all between the size of 2 1/2 to 3 inches.

I do give them bloom worms but I tend to mix it with flakes and pellets (all nutrafin and tetrafin and interpet brands)

So I will go off now and work on what you have told me

Thanks a mil

Lala

Archived