Will U Guys Just Let Ur Gf Eat Their Eggs?

BadBoyzon9

If u don't wanna keep the eggs, then letting ur fish eat them is the best thing u can do. Yes they're very nutritious and should help the parents replenish some energy spent on mating.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chris345

i would NEVER let them eat the eggs. You can make a profit with the eggs. Also its really mean. you should let them hatch then sell em or give em away. ;)

If I didn't want babies I would let the adults eat them. Don't think that your going to make money breeding fish on a small scale. You won't make a profit from it. It takes time and money to raise baby fish to a saleable size. If you want to breed fish and try selling them because you want to and you enjoy it. By all means go for it. But don't do it with the idea of making money. You can make some money by selling your fish but not enough to cover your cost.

:) I do let them eat them, as I know they are nutritious for the parents and also I am not set up for fry right now and would not be sucessful in taking care of them properly! But I also make sure I do a water change as I do not want my cycle being thrown off by the extra load from the egg waste!

Archived