Why Zip?

I just lost my favorite fish, a clown lloach named Zip, to stupid ich. I've had him for 2 years now.I wish hed had a chance to grow big like a clown loach should. This is one of my few fish that is getting a grave,not the toilet...and considering my superbusy life,thats an honor for my fish. He was such a great,happy,peacful little guy...all the other fish in the tank are there thanks to Zip, I got the 55 gallon loach tank just so he could be happy. I'm gonna really miss him.And right before the SAT...I hope I can focus. :ill:cry1:crying:

I'm so sorry for your loss.Its good to hear the litle guy is getting a proper buriel.

:rip: Zip gone but your memory and joy you brought live on.Sleep well little one :cry1

Ok,sorta good news.We were filling up our cave with medicated water so that the fish could get treatment in their(otherwise the water in the cave would be normal) and as we took it out so we could refill it,out popped Zip!!!!Upon closer examination,I realized it was actually one of my newer clownloaches,Fudge.I was still sad at the loss of fudge, but at the sight of Zip me and my mom shouted together"ITS ZIP!!!!!!!!!".He was just one of those special littlefish that for some reason you just cant help but love. Still,R.I.P Fudge :cry :

RIP little zip. sorry you lost him, and to ###### ich too. I am pleased he isnt going down the toilet and is having a burial which he truely deserves. Hope you feel better soon.

• 2 weeks later...

To some yes, but this medication said it was scaleless fish safe,plus I was doing water changes.Unfortunatly, as hard as I tried to treat the ich, It somehow managed to cleansweep my tank. The sole survivor is my common pleco. R.I.P doggy,zip,fude,betsy,big clow nloaches,y.ys, web,bamboo, geo, and rosy :rip: :cry2:

Archived