Color Change

OldHag

It's the Old Hag and her fry again! I'm so excited, one of my tiny fry has started to change colors! They are only 6 months old, the youngest colorchanges I've had!

Before

102_0923.jpg

Now! The dark is coming on the back and orange on the belly!

102_1062.jpg

102_1068.jpg

For comparision, LoFi's changing, just like all my dark fry have changed... !! :D

102_1070.jpg

Anette they are so cute! I have the exact same color change going on in my tank as LoFi black on top and is still a bit brown but hints of orange on the bottom. I'll have to post a photo of him later, they look like they could be related!

I always look forward to your fry pictures! :heart

Anette they are so cute! I have the exact same color change going on in my tank as LoFi black on top and is still a bit brown but hints of orange on the bottom. I'll have to post a photo of him later, they look like they could be related!

I always look forward to your fry pictures! :heart

Yes, please, pics!! That is just whats going on with the little fry too, I will post more pics as the change progress. All my dark fry have changed the same way, starts with very dark brown on the back and then more and more orangish on the body until they are complete orange! And I am excited every time! It means they are growing and developing just as they should, I suppose! I have come a long way since I found the first fry in my tank, I have learned a lot through the years, thanks to Kokos!

We love to see your fry pics Anette :heart Inspiration. I cant believe they go through so many stages of color before they settle. So pretty, thanks for the pics :D

Wow! Look the other way and they'll change again :D ! So fast. Every stage pretty though..was looking for your video Anette but can't find it.....

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, my little color changer looks like this now, I call him Golden!

Picture071.jpg

Golden with Balloon Belly! (And Brownie to the right!) :D

Picture100.jpg

Blurry pics...

Another one of my babies have started changing, looks like this now! :D

Picture117.jpg

Don't worry, I only have 4 brownies this time, 2 more to go! :rofl

Balloon belly is looking very good! Good work! The little brownie in pic #3 is so cute! Look at that little moustache and litle brown fins, what a precious face :heart:D

Archived