Good Camera, Better Pictures

lepirin

:) Your fish look beautiful and your tanks are soooooooo clean and crisp looking! Aren't barebottom tanks great!

May I ask you, wheres your algea! You have none and I'm jealous! You want some of mine?

*giggles* I love having barebottom... the poop just seems to "swim" directly into the filters.

I've never had any visible algae growing in my tank, but I've only had the current tank running for a few weeks. I had a smaller one running for a few months before that, but it didn't grow any visible algae either.

I don't use a tank light though, because one of my fish refuses to swim around if there is a bright light on the tank, so it just gets the overhead light from my room, which is 1 60 watt bare bulb... which is enough for them to be able to see the food, and me to be able to see them... but not really enough for plant life to grow.

Great pictures! I hope you saved a few, not posted here since that is against the rules, to enter in "Goldfish of the Week"!

*grins* Yep, I saved the best, one of each of them. Already mailed one of them to Koko, waiting until after I see it show up in the poll, and then if it loses, I'll enter the other fishie (which is honestly a better pic). I don't think it is against the rules to do it that way right?

wow, it's exactly what the title is said. Really nice pic. kool fishes as well. What kinda camera is it?

Nikon Coolpix 4800

:D It's amazing on what a good camera can do, isn't it?Although your fish being so cute always helps too. :rofl Great shots!

I'm shocked at the amazing clarity that his camera is capable of. I'm pretty sure that my camera used to be better than it is now, but that might just be because the screen broke and I have to actually use it like a normal camera now *shrieks in horror*

I'm glad you guys like the fishies *pets them*... hopefully they will have a new sibling soon!

Archived