Update

Haven't been on the forum for quite some time. Nothing was going on with my fish and I didn't get any new ones. I just moved on the coldest day of the year here in Canada. That was fun. But it wasn't fun that I had lost 3 fish in a week. I lost 2 of my goldfish, 2 orandas, and I lost my green spotted puffer. Then I had to put down my 15 yr old terrior/poodles mix dog because her health was not good. :ill I was not doing so well. I moved to be closer to my mother, who has terminal cancer. I am sick over losing animals and mother being so ill. Me and the kids will get through it, but at times before I moved I thought I was going to lose it and be put in hospital but since moving I am feeling better.

Good News now, got a place that is TOTALLY renovated with DISHWASHER (YAY), 3 bedrooms (Will be renting one out soon to a friend).

So in the end God does not give you more than you can handle. Always try to remember this, I had a hard time remembering that in the last 2 months. But everything always turns out the way they should be.

So there is my update, some good and bad. But now a new start for me and my kids, so that is good.

And here is my sweet little dog Buffy, God Bless her

post-3234-1164729545_thumb.jpg

post-3234-1164729562_thumb.jpg

post-3234-1164729584_thumb.jpg

post-3234-1164729696_thumb.jpg

I am sooo sorry for the hard times and losses you are going through. I just lost my Mom to terminal cancer a couple of years ago and kinda understand how difficult it is. If it weren't for God I would not have made it through. There are many support groups for family members of those with cancer. Is there a local hospice group near you where you and your family could get some emotional and spirtitual support? I will pray for you and your family. They can often offer not only emotional support but also respite care for the family care givers. I am sorry about all your pets. That is difficult losing them as well as well as dealing with your Mom's illness. :bighug:bighug I am sending some warm hugs your way .

Thank you for all the support. Everything is going well here at my NEW home. My mom will be back in town soon, she is visiting my brother, so that gives me a few more days before I have to be there everyday to help her and my sister out. My mom is stronger the last couple of days, the radiation treatments she recieved, the side effects are finally going away. It swelled the brain and increased her symptoms, but now doing well.