Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brock

Incredible Planted Tank

:) It is beautiful, what a preatty set up, but all I could think of was the cleaning part of it! You would have to swim with your fish with each cleaning! :rofl Gosh, with El Paso summer heat, I would have to clean the tank everyday! :)

Something tells me I'd be IN that tank...And I bet I'd still want more goldfish then it could hold lol....Is that possible? Yep, I have a problem! Amazing tank though! Thanks for posting it!

Edited by Katalyst

What an amazing tank!!!! This is a great tank set up idea to keep in mind when I win lotto :D

Very beautiful! I love how the branches come out the top. :)

Interesting to see it like that- set up in stages. It will need superb filtration next...thanks for sharing the pics :)

Now I've gotta say - that would be my ultimate tanks :D I wonder if they'll put fish in there...?

In the last pic you can see a shoal of Angels in the bottom left corner, they look so small! There are Tetras and other things in there too. :D I'm sooo gonna make me one of those one day..

I'm sooo gonna make me one of those one day..

:heart Lucy, when you make yours can you just go ahead and do one for me too! Seeing how you would have all the stuff why not make a few extras, oh and I would need those guys to be included, for you know, maintenace and stuff! :rofl If anyone else wants one, I ordered mine first! :)

omg, that tank is huge and beautiful. i want it too :P

Something tells me I'd be IN that tank...And I bet I'd still want more goldfish then it could hold lol....Is that possible? Yep, I have a problem! Amazing tank though! Thanks for posting it!

id still want more too LOL you could jave like 100 goldfish :druel

Takashi Amano typically pushes the limits with his recent tank arrangements. I bet he took inspiration for that tank from the weed-covered tree visible in the garden on the fifth photo.

Although I must say... i'd hate to be in the same room with that tank if an earthquake hits.

:) Wow...Now that's what you call a planted tank.Takashi Amano is truley an artist,and I've never seen a tank design of his that I didn't love. Sweet!!!!!

Guest Brock

Does he have a website? I'd like to see more of his stuff.

Yes I have seen that beauty before. All of his tanks are absolutely!! I encourage everyone to check out his website. He should be an inspiration to us all. :)

I want that for Christmas.......

shout out in a loud voice: "Mom, I know what I what for my birthday!!" :exactly

I told my mom that that's what I want for Christmas... She said it was really nice and asked if I had a couple million dollars to pay for it. I wish I did...