Three Cheers For Koko's!

CometKeeper

Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it seems appropriate to say, "Thank You" to KoKo and her Modertors for creating and maintating this site for all the rest of us. KoKo's is a veritable, evolving encyclopedia and an invaluable resource for anyone who wants to take care of their Goldfish the right way. I've had aquariums most of my life and have gotten into the technical aspects of fishkeeping with African Cichlids. But before finding KoKo's I learned that I knew surprisingly little about Goldfish [the "simple fish" LOL!] other than that there is tons of conflicting information out there. Not here. Over the past months I have found myself transforming from a concerned owner of a rescue Goldfish to someone who is possibly on the road to "serious" Goldfish Keeping, perhaps breeding and showing. So, thanks Madame KoKo and Moderators for all you do. My fish thank you, too.

Edited by CometKeeper

Wow what a nice sentiment! :9:hug

That is very thoughtful of you to say. Koko's is a very special place and it is fun at the same time.

I must add that the members make it special as well. We have a great group of people here!!