Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

Picture Of My Betta

His name is "Death Head". My four year old named him. She said betta's do a death roll, so his name should be Death Head. I do not like that name!! But she was set on it.

I always thought it was croc's that did a death roll haahaa! But I will humour her, she is only 4 after all.

His colours (Death Heads) did not show up very well on my camera. His front end that looks blackish is actually the same red that you can see in one of his front fins, like a bright flame red. And so is the red in his tail. In the picture it looks washed out.

His chin is greyish white. It looks bluish tinged in the picture, but again it's not LOL. It just appeared a week or so ago. His entire head used to be red. My camera was not liking the lighting. Death Head lives in the basement in a 10 gal. And the lighting is horrid in the basement, he lives in the laundry room! Poor Death Head, but at least now I have an excuse to want to do laundry :D

fa41415f.jpg

Jessica

His so pretty!

i love blue bettas,I know what you mean

the color never shows up like in real life.

I hope to see more pictures of this nice beauty! :lol:

I love the picture of Death Head. That is quite the name. The betta would probably like it. It suits his reputation as a fighting fish :)

Do you have any kind of software on your computer to adjust photos, such as Photoshop? You can really get the colours accurate with something like that.

Jessica,

Just for fun, I did some adjusting to your betta photo. Now, I don't know what colour he really is, but it shows what can be done :)

post-18-1071945627.jpg

Lol,he looks alot more alive in the picture lovely fish once again.

Touchofsky LOL that is pretty much his real colour!! Good work, thank you :D I do have some photo editing software on my comp, but do you think I know how to use it LOL I am such a geek :P I am going to have to sit down one afternoon and figure it out, or try to figure it out should I say.

Thanks for your kind words Black Oranda and Touchofsky!

Jessica

Hi Jessica,

I love the picture editing software. Of course, I was forced to learn it for my work, or I may not have done so :D

Anyway, Death Head is a beauty, whatever colour we make him :rofl

I have a phote editing thing on my computer it's called

"Photo shop 007"

i know how to use it lol. :lol: