###### Ick Treatment

lepperchan

Hey guys My fish just had ick, now has finrot( and am treating it), but once all this is done i would like to get my tank back into tip top looking condition again, and i didn't realize it at the time but the ick treatment stains the slicon on the fish tank, so now i have green trimed fish tank, not that it doesn't look cool and all, i was just wondering if this has happend to anyone else and if anyone knows how to fix it.

Cheers

DPG

yea i revolve around the color(wardrob bed sheets furniture) and even the pebbles are a tint of green so its all good but, would be nice to get rid of the color in the tank to make it look more natural... thanks for responding though...

Cheers

DPG'

Keep me informed ifyou all find anything out...

The second hand tank I got was tinged blueish green in all the silicone. I put it on the patio (in the summer), filled it with water and dumped in a whole bunch of bleach. I let it sit in the sun for a couple of days, then dumped it and let it sit dry for a couple of more days in the sun. It lightened the color so much that is no longer noticable.

This is pretty drastic, however. I have had some people on the board say they enjoy the color! Maybe you will get used to it and actually like it!

Archived