Pictures Of My Fish

SusanH

Guest fishielvr

Ogopogo fan here, I absolutely love him!!!. BTW, I am from Mexico, but studied in Canada for a while, in a part called Okanagan Valley, and supposedly in one of the lakes there, lives a monster much like the Loch Ness monster, and guess what? Its called Ogopogo!!! :D

Regards to all!!! :yeah:

lovely fish, and great tank. i also have a large tank like yours, but i'm struggling with good filtration, so just wqondering what are you using for filtration? and do you have still areas where waste gathers?? i'm looking into a commercial filtration set up that may cost hundreds, but i still have to see if it can be fitteed to my tank, this is my last option otherwise i'm getting rid of my fish, as the maintance is just killing us, trying to keep it clean, and the time it takes each weekend and daily phythoning those still areas. i also have justg 13 in my tank. looks like soon to be 12 as one fish is ill.

Thanks everyone :)

Puggirl, I use three Aquaclear 110 filters and they do a really good job. My only complaint about them is they are quite strong and create a lot of flow in the tank... sometimes the fish seem to have a hard time swimming by them they push so hard. Other than that, though, it works out well.

Fishielvr, that's who he is named for :D !! He looks a little funny and is always barrel rolling around the tank and he is just my little tank monster, hence the name.