Snail With A Death Wish,

vmlola

:) I took a couple pics of my brave snail today! Sorry they are a bit blurry but you can see what he is doing!

This is my 10 gal bare bottom with betta, Steve, and 4 snails.

The croc is one that is connected to an airpump and the mouth opens and closes. Every now and then a snail will go inside to clean and it looks like he getting chewed up.

Here he is, deep in the croc's mouth, :(

th_snail1.jpg

He is trying to come out without being chewed up, :krazy:

th_snail2.jpg

Hurry, hurry the jaws are coming down, :yikes

th_snail3.jpg

Sorry, I had a slow day!

:) It would have been funnier as a video as you could have seen the death defying feat of this snail. :rofl Those croc jaws drop quite fast once they open and there are no more bubbles to hold them up.

This is also the same snail that some how got out of the aquarium, onto the kitchen counter, dropped onto the floor(hard ceramic tile floor no less) and made it across the kitchen when I spoted it one morning when I got up. :krazy: Not sure where he was going, but he did crack his shell. I did not find the crack right away, it must have been hairline and then got worse when he grew a little.

Snails with a death wish, pleco's jumping....You are having quite the day. Perhaps you can open a fish camp and we can all send you our fish for weekend some excitement. :)

:SmackBottom::SmackBottom: No way! My own bring out the grey hairs! Can you imagine being responsible for other peoples goldfish! :yikes

Archived