For All You Newbie

oh, oh, i know................NOT!!!!! i have no idea, but i'd probably go with left is female, because of the larger body size. and the one on the right looks a bit like my comet, who is male(!).

im no gf expert but i do own an 8 inch comet (Lurch) that is 3-4 years old that has never grown breeding stars. i can only assume that i have a female. wich does not have a head like the one to the left (huge!). but "she" does have a pretty full size belly. im gonna hafta say.......ummm.........left........no, right...........ok, left...............yeah, left it is! :blink:

Guest IsseyMiyake

I call all my fishes by he, besides from my pearlscale...hehehe i'm just taking a guess.. the bigger the fin means its a female? lol i'm a bit lost but the left one looks like the female and right looks like a male. But just a guess. i heard that they both need to be the same size in order to tell the difference. Give us a HINT!!! keke :lol:

Guest spyhawk

The picture is a little fuzzy. The bigger one on the left looks like it has those little white dots on its gills. That would be a male then. I'm going to say male is on the left and female on right.

I really don't have the foggiest idea....but I would have to say the one on the left is a female...not neccisarly because she's rounder, but her mouth (snout LOL) is more snubbed or rounded off. <_<

Archived