My Goldies Dieing

dengundam

i don;t why he seemed fine but i just realized thaat the amonia burns were alot could this have been ehy also i thing i suspect dropsy i his eyes seems different but it might be in my head hep :(

Dengundam

:stupid:

can get water prams but they must be lo i changed the part of the water and added a ni na and amonia remover

its 29

i have two filters for a 30 gallon tank total

300 gallons per hour

i kind started changeing 12 litre (sorry bucket size)

3 fish

i use juapi stress coat andkoradon am quel

i feed them tpo fin flakes

this fins look like they are recovering from the rotting it once had pleas help My little Fortis has survived 2 times ick hel please hes staying at the botton sidways

The most important thing to know is your water parameters. If I remember correctly, your fish had some pretty severe ammonia burns and at this stage of the cycle, it's crucial to know if you have high ammonia and/or nitrites otherwise you won't know if the waterchanges you're doing are enough to bring your levels into a safe range and while he's ill, the only safe range is a firm 0 for both ammonia and nitrites.

So is you tank 39 gallons? And you're only changing 12 litres? (4 gallons). That's a shade over 10% and unfortunately this isn't even a dent in the fight for perfect water while cycling .... I think you may need to step up the changes considerably. While cycling my tank, it was necessary to change (at times) 60% both morning and night to keep the levels in check which is why you should try to increase the changes OR purchase some test kits so you can more accurately monitor it.

So correcting your water may be all your fish needs but if meds are required, then adding them without understanding your parameters can do much more damage :(

too late i had to go to bed he was dead morning now i fear for the rest what should i do???

they seem find also i noticed he was missing alot of sacales hlaf could this be dropsy can the other fishg get this??:?

As Jen pointed out, we need to know your water issues along with the rest of the information asked for.

Sorry to hear he didn't make it but for us to help you and the others it is necessary to have the information.

Dropsy isn't missing scales it is when the scales start sticking up like a pine cone that indicates dropsy. If I remember correctly you are having water issues.........right? This is most likely what is causing such havoc, hopefully you can get us the info we need and we can help from there.

:( Sorry that you lost your fish.What's going on with the rest of them today?Have you done any more water changes?Can you give us some param readings?

I think that Jen mentioned that your tank was 39 gallons?How many fish are in there?Post soon so we know how you're doing. :)

Dude one request...can you please type in English, i was having severe translation issues with your posts.

Plus have you added any salt? back in the day i found that helped me during the cycle, of course Aquarium salt not table salt.