Triops O.0.o

x-Lucy-Fish-x

ah yes. I will do that right now so I dont forget and not have time..

-10 minutes later-

ok :D I got some quite good ones.. the water is poo colour so they arent really great. I better do a water change and move them to a bigger tank today..

Triopsandstuff006.jpg

Triopsandstuff019.jpg

Triopsandstuff033.jpg

Triopsandstuff026-1.jpg

Triopsandstuff039.jpg

Triopsandstuff020.jpg

They like to swim about upside down a lot.. like they are tasting the water surface. I put some food in while I took the pics, you can see them holding onto it while they eat :D

:lol: They arent that good are they!? I'm glad you like them :D

I did have to pick one up, as I accidently poured one into a bucket when I was doing a water change.. I kinda held its tail thingy and plopped it back in the tank. They are really strong, it was flapping about all over the place!

erm.. I think they are about an inch now. But that is a guess.. and I'm no good at guessing!

:) Wow, those are so cool! Congrats on your hatching the little things You know they remind me of Horseshoe crabs that I used to see on the beaches in New England! They used to be all over the beaches in CT. when I lived there. I got in trouble the summer after I graduated high school because I collected four of them and made a lovely sand castle, type area for them to swim around in. I mean it was tempoary as they would have left with the tide. The game warden came over and really let me know that they were a protected species and we were not suppose to touch them. :( Ooops, I did not know! But your little triops just reminded me of them and my near run in with the law. :yikes

I seriously have to get some now, like right now! I think about a million years ago we bought some at Wally world... Those are the freakin' coolest things I have ever seen you did an amazing job with them! I have a question for you though, since you have to put in the water conditioner stuff do you still do water changes on them or do they like icky water?