Problems With Fish

lepperchan

Hey guys i have a problem :( , my gold fish do not seem as happy anymore:( , their fins are down are quite lack luster:ill , i have had these three fish since i have had the tank and just recently my chinese sucker fish has been a total ######, trying to suck on my fish and stuff. I don't know if this is the resaon that they are sad mad or what ever, any ideas. I also just last night got some Anacharis plants and some aquatic fetilizer stuff, and i was wondering could the adding of plants and fetilizer hurt my fish? Please help, i don't want them to get stressed or anything,... look forward to hearing from you all...

Cheers

NO NO NO NO ! sucker fish with goldfish!

It;s sucking the slime coat off the goldfish now they can be vornable

to Ammonia ect...

Get him out of there,Put him in a jar or something

your goldfish are going to get sickl!

Thank you guys, now i need to do something with him, he is just chillen in my 1 gallon hosipital tank, what do i do? Will they take a return on a fish that i no longer have the recet for? or will they even take him back at all?

thanks for the help btw, really appertiate it

CHeers

? its not a black oranda, i ts a black moor(don't know if there is a difference) but that is not the one in the hospital tank... i put shmuck my sucker fish in the tank... i was just wondeing if the petstore would take him back, i only have nnnnnn and mmm near by, so...

Archived