Poor June

Imber

I'm so sad. This morning I woke up and my new little one eyed girl that I told you guys about was dead :cry1 I don't know what happened. She was acting perfectly fine, and though she wasn't eating yet, I didn't think that there was really anything wrong with her.

Her side is all blue like she had some sort of hemorrhaging. I wondered if she had something wrong with her internally and the added water pressure from the larger container maybe triggered it? I don't know, but I just feel awful. She lived in her tiny cup for so long that it makes me think that it's my fault that she died and if I had just left her she would have lived. :(

I'm sorry, June, I tried to do a good thing by adopting you, but I failed to save you and it breaks my heart. :cry1

Oh no... I am so sorry Imber :( I think you did your absolute best for June, please do not blame yourself in any way. You gave her the best possible chance of a good life. She had a really hard time before you got her and unfortunately that can take it's toll. So it is not your fault, you did what you thought was best for her :hug

O Imber I'm so sorry for your loss :( You did your best for little June and gave her freedom she may never have had and I'm sure she loved you for it :bighug

:rip: June gone but your memory and joy you brought live on forever :cry1

Thank you all for the kind words :heart I still miss her, but after you guys and my husband telling me not to blame myself, I've realized that there really wasn't much else that I could have done. I still miss her like crazy though. :cry1 Thanks again.