Whats The Best Food To Feed Bubble Eyes?

Tanya_woz_ere

• Admin

These guys arent blind just slower fish. When I feed mine I make sure and watch her to see if she gets some. If not then I will add some more to make sure she gets some :D

I feed my bubble eyes are variety of food and they have gotten very good at catching it as it floats to the bottom of the tank, or vacuuming it off of the bottom :D They love just about any type of gf food & veggies, just keep an eye on them if you have them in a tank with faster eaters to make sure they get their share.

I once had a baby bubble - eye, now I stick mainly to fantails and black moors. But I fed my bubble - eye the same food I feed all my fish. I think the best kind is Nutrifin Foods, especilly the flakes. Complete and Spirula. Yum! And don't forget to try fish flake salad. I am quite sure all goldfish would love it, it's a easy recipie, and it keeps them healthy on a balanced diet.

Take a bowl and a metel spoon or you could just use your hands. Take all your flake foods and dry ( not pelleted) treats, such as shimp, krill, and plankton. Pour a little bit of each in the bowl, and then mix it Gently, as to not crush the flakes, with your hands or spoon and then pour into a empty bottle, and feed as normal, once and a while.

Goldfish Goddess

:D

Archived