Stinky Ikie Bad Water Smell! I Need Serious Help!

Guest FinnyFinnedFriend

Guest FinnyFinnedFriend

:krazy: My room Stinks from where water from the latest cleaning of my tanks spilled out, trouble is now the room stinks! literaly, I am afraid to use fabreze on somethings just because I have open tanks, (Havent bought hoods yet. Fortunetly its mostly wood floor aside from where Ive laid mats down to prevent the tank stand from damaging the floor. The smell is so bad it is making me nauseated. :ill Whats worse is it isnt even a fishy smell, I dont know how quite to describe it, rotting dead stuff

I already wiped out my buckets with bleach, Should I do this with my siphons too? I am also washing all the fabrics that were in the room. Is there anything I should/ Shouldnt do? I need to know how to get the smell out of my equipment and not add harmful chemicals to the tank if I can keep from it. :OO I am scrubbing everything but what soaps ect to use I dont know, I need to get this finished to day

Guest FinnyFinnedFriend

Its a fresh water, and I think the smell just came from a combination of alge and dead snails, but now the room still smells that way. I was wondering if I should disinfect all of my equipment, and how to do it properly