My Party....

tropicana

some of you may remember me aksing ways to protect my fishies from drunken peopel and kids.....and it worked.

My oranda's were a main talking point before people became drunk, and i did stop someone from spewing in my 75 gal tank, they had their hand over there mouth and i turned them out through a window, but that was ok, he apologised the morning after.

And the most damage were fingerprints so i can't complain...

My son and I were in vvvv a couple weeks ago and of course I was looking at the goldfish and the fish section was kind of busy that day with alot of people buying fish.

I hate correcting children when their parents are right there but there were these two kids, probably 7-9 years old, and they were banging the feeder fish tanks and sending the poor fish into states of frightened swimming behaviors and their parents were completely unconcerned even though they were looking at fish in tanks right above the feeder tanks. :cry1

So, in my most tactful way :heart , I got the attention of the children and just shook my head "No", and kind of had a stern look on my face. O.K., I thought it was stern. My son, Ian, said I looked like Regan from the "Exorcist" and he expected my head to spin around. :yikes But guess what, the kids stopped their banging on the tanks.Hmmmmm, as a matter of fact they hid behind their parents after that, guess I should tone down the look. I have always hated to see people tapping on tanks. Guess it shows in the way I ask them to stop.

:rofl Nice one...

Or "There is a miniature surveillance camera attached to the back of this tank. Tappers will be fined"

Or something like that...

How about ...

If your fingers touch the glass, my boot will kick your .... hmmm can't seem to find a word that rhymes with glass

:rofl

how about "tappers will be fined" or "finger prints P1$$ me off"

Or "your @$$ is grass if you touch the glass"

Archived