Schedule Of Food

Nick

If you have a dialy schedule, of food.. what do u do? do u feed them twice a day?

Do you give them food on a special day?

e.g.

Sunday: Lettuce - once

Monday: Flakes - once

Tuesday: Apples - twice

Wednesday: Pellets - once

Thursday: Flakes - twice

Friday: Peas- twice

Saturday: Fast <No Food>

That was only a example, any1 wanna share theirs?

~Nick

Hey!

Here is my usaual schedule. I feed them Complete food in the morning and Sprilia Goldfish Flakes at night. The next day I reverse by feeding Sprila Goldfish Flakes in the morning and Complete Goldfish Flakes at night. Every weekend after I clean a tank, I give them a treat of Tropical Flakes or pellets.

Goldfish Goddess :lol:

I give them pellets in the morning, hand feed them flakes in the after noon and a little tubiflex worms at night, all in the right quantities, don't wnat to over feed them. so i do alittle each time. but they seem to be very happy, i need to go to the store and get some peas or something, that is just waht i have been doing for the last couple of weeks...

Cheers

I just switched over to laguna floating food sticks from wardley's pellets. It took a little work for them to get used to it but they love them now. I'd have to say i'm guilty of overfeeding. especially when they take it right out of my hand. I'm going away for christmas though so i have an auto feeder in and a friend is looking after the cleaning and such, i hope the feeder works and my fish make it.

i dont have a schedule for my bebes, they get pellets twice a day and if i'm feelin lucky i'll throw in 1/2 pellets 1/2 flakes.

They also have blood worms in the freezer which they love, but then again i am really lazy :P You know what? I'm gonna go feed em some now. Feelin a bit festive... :panana

• 2 weeks later...

Don't laugh when I tell you what my pampered little beggars get!

They get fed twice a day with combinations of any of the following (different every day, just to give them variety and a bit of interest):

Tetra Goldmedal growth pellets

Hikari sinking pellets

Hikari flakes

Nutrafin spirulina flakes

Dried: bloodworms

daphnia

tubifex worms

Gelled: bloodworms

daphnia

brine shrimp

Tetrafin food sticks

Fresh chopped shrimp (as in shrimp salad shrimps!)

Frozen: bloodworms

red mosquito larvae

white mosquito larvae

artemia

daphnia

krill

Fresh: peas

broccoli

cauliflower

cucumber

orange slices

strawberries

And very very occasionally they get a little bread or cracker crumbs.

Heck - the fish eat better than I do! :D

My guys get frozen brine shrimp in the morning, and pellets at night (as many as they can eat).

When my koi were smaller, they got 2 feedings of pellets along with the brine shrimp.

I'm going to start feeding them dried (and washed!) seaweed as well.

Guest cryptopo1

I feed them 2-3 times daily: combination of Pro-Gold, Tetrafin, veggies, fruits, bloodworm, brine shrimp. I also just got some new food, Bio-Gold from Marineland , anyone heard of it ? I fast them on Sunday.

Archived