My New Fry

JenW

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made my account public, then you can see ALL my pics and videos! Well, it's OK, I don't have any secrets there...

I can't understand either how you make only the video public, some members have it like that, I tried 1000 times but didn't get it!

I know it worked before, though...

Edited by OldHag

:rofl Yeah Jen,you did it!!!! I was ROTFLMAO!!! Did we all notice that the biggest ,chubbiest,babies were the ones with the trailing poop in front of the cam?? :rofl As soon as they see "MUM" they know it's feeding time. :D

That was great!!

Aren't they just fat and poopey? :D They're certainly not shy and i'm embarrassed about the mile long trail of poop although I believe it's ok for fry. Otherwise I'd start to question my feeding regime :D

:rofl Now all you have top do is keep those piggies occupied so that those little guys can get long pooy strings! :D Throw a fat slice of Zuchinni in there to keep them occupied maybe. :rofl

What an excellent video!! Makes me wish I had a tank full of little fry . . . . My one surviving fry is 10 months old now. I think it's about time mama and daddy fish make some more babies for me!!

Thanks for sharing the video. They are adorable lil guys!

Thanks guys :D I'm going to move them up to the bigger tank in 2 weeks which I hope they'll enjoy.... or I will as soon as I can rig up my DIY outdoor filter for my tub and move my bigger guys outdoors for the summer :hmm

Thanks Imogen :D Well, I took another short video yesterday (or 2) and I was worried I was about to lose my little distinctive mutt. He was resting on the bottom of the tank, little fins all clamped and breathing like a marathon runner. So I did an 80% waterchange (which I do every second day) and today he seems a bit better. Appetite is still good so hopefully I won't lose him.

I swear this little guy is half ranchu and half oranda... or even ryukin :yikes but it looks like he has a little ranchu tail... I have 3 i'm still trying to identify but I do think there's a couple or orandas in there although it's so hard to tell :D

I thought i'd post some more pics of them later although i'd like to share the 2 videos... Keep your sound down because I had the TV going in the background and boy is it loud! :D

In this first video, I tried to focus in on my sick little fellow - not sure how well it came out though

In the second one, you can see them all swimming around him as if to say "what the?"

:D