Come See My New Babies!

Jeana727

I got three new Goldies!!! Two are Calico Lionheads (imported from CHINA!!!) and one Blue Ryukin! They are soooooo cute & super friendly!!! The Lionheads will come right to the top of the tank & eat from my fingers!!

3c98eae0.jpg

95716cfe.jpg

a0f42c00.jpg

6dc46887.jpg

(Sorry that the last one is a bit blurry.....he is quick!!)

Edited by Jeana727

The Lionheads are maybe 2 inches long (no inc. tail).....the Blubie is about the same but his tail is longer! You can pm me for info on where I got them (don't think I am supposed to post stuff like that) They were very reasonably priced! And imported directly from China! How cool is that?!!!

I need a GOOD name for my Blue Ryukin! He(she?) actually is kinda purplish/blue! Quite striking! :)

I am soooo happy that ya'll like my babies! I have been wanting these for awhile. Everyone that have gotten fish from this "importer" have been impressed!!

Edited by Jeana727

:) I am glad everyone likes my new babies!

As for the Blue Ryukin....hhhummm, let me see! He(she) looks kinda purple-ish blue. All the fins are a little darker than the body which is kinda silver-ish blue. He (okay I am going with HE...which means it's probably a female :lol1 ) also has some gold-ish brown spots on the body. I am VERY interested to watch as he grows to see how these colors end up!!! But for now, he's a very pretty fish!

Anyone come up with a good name? I'm still tryin' to come up with the right name!