Oooohh......

tropicana

it's been about 2 and a half month's since my fry have hatched a i can start guessing what they're going to be! one is growing alot faster then the other's, and he's definatly a telescope! (he's gonna be just like his daddy! who is around 7cm long) and let's face it, xD they'll only be a moor or a telescope and i've found a pet shop willing to pay for them!!!!!, lol, apparently he thinks the fishes first batch are the best quality (don't know how true it is) xD i'll post some pics as soon as i can

Good for you, Tropicana! :happydance Telescope fry, hm? That is great! Although I never heard about the theory of the first batch being the best. Did the store elaborate on that? Just out of curiosity... :)

wow...thats excellent...I have one fry telescope..I hope he lives...I see him swimming every now and then...too bad all my males passed...cause my one female(albino) love to make with the calico and especially with the black more....was hoping to get a panda telescope