New Goldies On The Way!

Jeana727

I am soooooo excited! I have ordered 2 Calico Lionheads! They came from CHINA! How cool is THAT!!! I will have a heck of a time getting through to 5:00 tomorrow at work!! I bet it'll seem like f o r e v e r!!! :blink:

My hubby will be here to get them, float them & put 'em in their temp. tank!!!

Oh I am nervous............ waiting is tough!!

:) Wow, congrats! Can't wait to see them.

Waiting for fish to come from a delivery truck is the worse! I have sat on pins and needles waiting for fish to come in. Good luck with them. I know you'll be excited all day.

Aawwwww, they are adorable! I will post pics this afternoon! You will just love them! And I got a Blue Ryukin!!!

I am not sure of the rules on telling where they came from, but if you pm FATGOLDFISHGUY he could explain to you. They fish were shipped from China & I picked the ones I wanted from that delivery! They are THE HEALTHIEST babies! I figure who knows more about Goldies than fish guys in China!!

Pics this afternoon! I forgot to charge my dern batteries! :blink:

Congrats Jeana can't wait to see them.I saw a couple of gorgeous calico lionheads in the LFS last week.Hurry and post pics when you get them :please

Yet another posting of new fish with NO pictures!! Oi, that deserves some adequate punishment! :tomato: There gotta be some official :rules: about this somewhere around here! :tomuch: