My Indoor Pond

Blue

My Dad said I was mad when I came up with this idea,but since I haven't picked up my tank yet.I have my indoor pond sitting in the living room on the floor.My Dad likes it but he still says I'm mad.

Excuse the size of some of the pics couldn't resize them to a decent size.

The Indoor Pond

BubbleeyesandCelestial004.jpg

BubbleeyesandCelestial007-1.jpg

Tiny and Bubbles

BubbleeyesandCelestial006-1.jpg

BubbleeyesandCelestial001-1.jpg

BubbleeyesandCelestial002-1.jpg

BubbleeyesandCelestial005-1.jpg

In this pic both of them are near what I call their bedroom as they sleep in that corner.

BubbleeyesandCelestial010-1.jpg

Enjoy :)

:D Great pic's Blue.I think there's alot more of us that doesn't realize that they too have "ponds" in their hous.Alot of us certainly use those containers. :rofl

Your new fish are adorable.

I love your indoor pond. And you know, looking down on bubble eyes is just such a great way to view them! You can really appreciate their special beauty.

Bubbles and Tiny are very cute. I especially love the white one ... I adore white fish :D

Thanks guys :grouphug Shame once I pick their tank up the pond will become empty.My Dad has said I could always put those baby Redcaps or the calico Lionhead I saw in it.Talk about encouraging my addiction :rofl3 surprised am not being told no more fish.Am on :9 with Bubbles (Bubble Eye) and Tiny ( Celestial)

That is weird Lucy.Mind my tanks are all adverts for Fluval they are the only make of filter I use.

Edited by Blue

lol, by the way.. :) if you were planning on using that filter for them permanently, I wouldnt, theres no way it would cope with two goldfish.

That filter is only used when my fish are small I upgrade as they get bigger.My large Goldie tank has a Fluval 2plus and a 3plus.I prefer two filters in my tanks.