Help My Goldie Died I Fear For The Rest Of My Fish

dengundam

Help my goldfish died it got ick or a while i treated it with jungle ick remover and it went away she was fine for 2 weeks but now this morning she is daed now i fear for my others whhat might of happened she coun;t swim she was next to filter then later died

Could you give us your ammonia,nitrate,nitrite,PH KH and GH.We need to rule out poor water quality also please could you answer as many questions as possible from the box above it helps us help you :)

nitriteless tahn 0.25ppm tirate nitrate ne or two amonia 0.25 30 g tank 5 goldfish now to filters change 9 gallons one or two weeks now bin up for 3 to 4 monthesthe filters are one piguin filter bioweel one topfin filter both for 30 gallons i use jungle products feed my fish top fin goldi flakes

Given your nitrite and ammonia levels are at 0.25 I suggest you do a water change as you are looking to have your ammonia and nitrite levels at 0 especially in a cycled tank.