Pics Of The Pond Fish

sandy

Thanks fishcrazy and mrb, they love it :heart

The white sarassa with the red spots is now called dotty thanks to Lucy, and the other sarasa with the big red flash is called orca because of the white gill markings.

The two fantail types that are nearly the same colour are now called shuggie and duggie. So that leaves the red and white fantail and the copper fantail looking for names.

:D The fish look great Sands,and boy are those Sarassa's pretty. i have been waiting for more pics from you.Pnds have always facinated me. :heart Great job that you're doing.

I love the way they all swim together like that in spite of all the space. Instinct and comraderie...they must love it out there and I agree sitting watching them must be one of the days very best pleasures. Congratulations :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now how did I miss this I wonder? Especially as I'm your greatest nag for photos :D

They look wonderful Sands and I can't wait to see some shots from a distance... around the pond, the paving, the waterfall... well, you get the picture :D

Orca is about 6 inches long with dotty being about 5 inches. The fantails have all grown an inch in the few weeks but they vary between 3 and 5 inches.

Still havent got pics yet :rolleyes: