Yo How Many Goldies U All Have

dengundam

I have one 10 gallon planted tropical tank with 2 adult guppies and about a dozen young guppies. I also have a 20 gallon tank with 2 orandas and a 46 gallon with 3 commons and 2 comets (I know, I'm overstocked)

This is a fun thread for me because I lot some new fish :)

I have a total of four tanks today. I had 5 this afternoon, but I just moved the fish from qt into a main tank. She's pretty stressed out right now, so hopefully she'll be better once she settles in.

10 gallon- 5 black neon tetras, 2 ottos, 1 sparkling gourami

3 gallon- male betta

3 gallon- female betta

29 gallon- new rescued goldfish! 2 comets and 1 common

I just brought the three goldfish home from school yesterday. They were in such bad shape, but I think that they will make a good recovery. I will not be keeping them forever, I am only a foster parent right now.

I have 14 goldies, 6 tetras, 1 rainbowfish, 1 raphael striped catfish, 1 cory, 2 bristlnose plecos, 2 dojo loaches, 1 upside down catfish, a smattering of snails, 2 male bettas(crowntail and veiltail) and 6 cichlids(4 africans and 2 peacock). I have 8 tanks in my living room. :)

In the pond I have 6 goldfish

In my 15 gallon I have a female bristlenose, 4 black widow tetras, 1 female fighter and 1 female krib

In my 34 gallon I have a female bristlenose and nothing else. Its going to be an over wintering tank for two of my pond fish.

In my 55 gallon I have 3 angelfish, 1 buenos Aires tetra, 10 leopard danios, 4 white cloud minnows, 5 male kribs, 1 gold spot plec, 2 pencilfish, 2 red phantom tetras, 2 female black phantom tetras.

LOL Erin I never saw an upside down catfish before :)

I have 1 30/29 gallon downstairs =2 orange calico telescopes and 1 black moor.

1 30/29 gallon upstairs= 2 siamese dolls, 1 white telescope.

1 18 gallon= 3 pearlscales

1 10 gallon QT with 2 babies in.

4 goldfish, 7 baby Bruslenose(sp), 1 blood parrot fish, 1 parrot fish, 1 sail fin pleco, 4 rainbow fish, 1 betta, 6 adult white cloud mountion minnows with fry and 3 apple snails.

I have..

15g (soon to be upgraded to 29g) with 2 goldfish and 2 Dojos.

6.5g with 1 male betta, one nerite snail and one kuhli loach (if hes still in there hiding, I need to check :blink: )

5g with three bronze corys

2g hospital tank with 1 female betta (should be in the 5g)

2g 1 male betta

18g tub with about 12-14 bronze corys

180g pond with 2 goldfish and about 12 zebra danios.

:D

I have 10 goldfish w/ a common plecos ( i kno im gettin rid of it)

10 gallon: 3 goldies about 3 inches in length (temporary home for about 2 dayz) two sydontis lace catfish

Brothers 10 gallon: 6 adult guppies, two small common plecos

120 gallon tank: 4 comon Goldies and one red and black fantail Shes beatiful!! shes my favorite

have a 35 gallon and gonna move the fish outa the 10 gallon tank into it after 24 hours and gonna get a comet and black moor

Goldies, lets see 39 or so. Most of them are babies though. Theres 20 that were born right before Christmas last year and at least 12 that were born this summer. I've got six adults in the pond and one in my tank. SO yeah, at least 39, perhaps a few more. If anyone knows anyone in southwest Michigan that would like some common/comet crosses let me know. I've a bunch that need homes ;)

Guest quod me nutrit me destruit

In my 30gal i have a pleco, 3 orandas, 1 calico ryukin and 1 black moore (temp until i get my new tank YAY!) and a 5 & 10 gal with guppies, guppies and more guppies.

Oh yeah, and I've got a betta, a constantly hanging number of guppies, 4 marisa snails, 2 cana apple snails, 1 haustrum apple snail, and at least 5 (I think 7) baby paludosa apple snails, and three BN plecos.

i just rekindled my fish addiction....

30 gallon: 1 ryukin, 1 blackmoor, 1 feeder/comet.

50 gallon: 3 baby red ear sliders.

Please dont make references to feeding fish to turtles. This is a goldfish forum and as such we talk about the care and welfare of our fish. :)

i have:

a 75 gal tank in my bedroom with 1 moor, 1 oranda and one pheonix eggfish (yes, i know, i'm filling it up slowly)

i then have a 40 gal tank with 1 angelfish and 2 mollies

and a 4 gal tank again in my bedroom with 1 male betta

=] i saved for all those tanks

75 gallon bowfront tropical w/ 2 balasharks, a bubblegum parrot, a pictus cat, a common pleco, 3 platys and 2 apple snails.

36 gallon empty

20 gallon coldwater w/ one gold and one calico fantail.

3 gallon tropical w/ a marble betta.

Archived