What Do You Think?

Nykole

I want to put a few small Betta tanks around my house. Add a little something and rescue him form the little cups. What about this size of tank 10 3/8" D(diameter) 12"H(height)? Its cicular(spelling?). How big do you think it is? 1/2-1G??

Thanks,

Hi Nykole,

I think it would be at least a gallon. I have a gallon jar that I will measure and get back to you :D

I would like to get more bettas, and am trying to figure out a good way to accommodate them. I need heaters, since our house gets cool at night.

Thank you Touchofsky! I seen this on the vvvv website. Its not very pretty but I figure I could add some gravel and plants and it has to better than a tiny cup. My 1G tank is about 73-75 F most of the time so I would need heaters would I??

Thanks again, (!)

Guest sourmilknightmares

I don't use any heaters in my betta's bowls and their water temp is about the same as yours just from being room temperature. Your betta should be fine. Most people don't recommend using a heater in anything smaller than a 5 gallon tank anyway. Too many things could go wrong then otherwise.

Archived