Pics Of Lily Pond

Lachfa

He inspires me - hope he does the same for all of you. He is truly a wonderful man and a great friend. He has another pond but I don't have pics of it - I took these before he built it. The man has had lots of heath problems and since his first heart attack he started doing this to keep going. He also has a large lake in the back yard where he has placed rock walls around part of it and put lots of plants in it - he also has a lot of "pet" catfish in it - some albino.

He is retired and spends all of his time in the yard. He is the president of our local Master Gardeners also. This is nothing - you should see the rest of the yard - it is nothing but flower beds! I think he has 5 acres.

Lachfa, please tell your friend his pond is beautiful. I think a stream like his is my next project. My dad did something similar to his pond in Florida with a stream and waterwheel.

You do realize that my lillies will never look like that cause either the Koi eat them or the Oranda's munch on them. Oh well.

Hey!

I love the pond. Please tell your friend for me, that the pond is the very beautiful to the ones that I've seen.It looks like it came from the Botanical Gardens, maybe even prettier. I'm sure the goldfish and koi in it, love it.

Can you tell me, what types of plants were put in it? if you can

Goldfish Goddess B)

Archived