My New Dojo Tank

Monkeygirl

My four boys are now in a nice 29 gal tank with a few neons and danias. I got all the decorations at the craft store, except the tree stump. The little "boat" is actually an incence holder. I wanted the tank to look like a river bottom rather than tropical, and with an asian theme. I like the way it came out. :heart

When I first set it up.

5b0d6f78.jpg

Finished decorating....

d2fc9d85.jpg

The boys checking out everything....

a90c3be1.jpg

:D Lovin your tank!!! And the Dojo's happen to be one of my all time fav's. :heart I have ten or eleven of them in assorted tanks,along with two Horsehead Loaches and 4 Kuhli Loaches,and they really are so much fun to watch. :lol: You did a great job! Dojo's can get quite big,so I wouldn't add any more fish. JMO though. :)

Thank you everybody for your kind comments. I think they really like it in there. They have been digging and exploring and they all found teir resting spots on leaves. They are just so much fun to watch. :lol:

hoover.jpg

:) Your tank looks great! I love dojos! They can be such fun to watch. I have never attempted to get any as my tanks are all without tops and I have read that they can be real escape artist! My tanks all have the lights that are attached with the mounting legs so everything is open. I will just enjoy other members pics and stories. :heart

Love your Dojo tank.Dojo's rock I love when mine play with me the tickly whiskers the friendly nibbles its so cool :heart Hope you have as much fun with yours as I do with mine :)

Love the tank setup!! Are those the leaves that have the wire inside them that you get at the craft store? I was just wondering because if they were I thin they might rust. But loving the setup. If those don't rust I think I'll pick up a couple for my new forty gallon tank.

• 2 months later...