Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

Well I Ordered A Weather Loach!

A ham, it means funny! Sort of the same as "clown". The dictionary version is a "bad actor" LOL, but I take the bad actor to mean funny....

I guess it is a weird saying. I am Canadian, but I know that Americans use that term "ham" as well :D

Jessica

Guest melanippe

Jessica

Hope you'll enjoy their personalities and cleaning abilities as much as I do.

Guest melanippe

I'm about ready to put 2 small ones in every tank......since my small tank started leaking & I've had to move one small loach and one small oranda......the loaches now together have had so much fun together. I know it's virtually impossible to breed them although someone must manage how! :rofl But they curl around each other and really seem to match each others swimming abilities better then with a goldfish.

Melanippe I have heard that they know virtually nothing about how they breed, but then I wondered where mine came from LOL!

Right now he is swimming around doing barrel roles. I am in Love! :wub: I really hope he makes it, I've never become this attached to a fish in such a short time. It's too bad that he lost his friend. If he survives, I will try to get him another loach buddy :D

Thank you so much Melanippe for inspiring me to get a loach. He is fabulous!

Next time you have your camera out, try to get a picture of your loaches together. It's too bad that your tank sprung a leak, but at least the loaches are having fun heehee.

Jessica

Awww they are so adorable! They look very cute together. :lol:

What are their names?

Thank you for showing them to me!!!!

Jessica

Guest melanippe

lousy with names...............you all take a stab at it. :lol