Is This Sbd?

Trinket

Tank 29 gallon. Green water(next to window )

I fantail and 2 miniature siamese dolls.

Nitrite 0

Nitrate0.5

Ammonia 0

pH 7.5

w/cs every 4 days 30, 40 or 50% depends..

Well, I don"t know what this is :( . She has always been a twisted thing. She was the last of a batch of siamese dolls that came in a year ago to our lfs and I got her & another and she has had a curled tail and bumpy spine from day 1. She has been floaty occasionally too- always cleared right up after some peas and clean water.. :blink:

She is now belly up motionless and has been for 2 days. Since there are no other body symptoms I have rigged a mini breeder box with suction caps to the back of teh tank. Salted to .2% (shes a teeny thing) and

fed the box. She is eating and poop is normal color/thickness...

Any help appreciated.

Thanks. I am feeding medigold and she had 5 pellets this morning and ate another 4 tonight.

i have no idea in fact if shes female or not...should I try starving her ? She is a slim fish, picture #4 in my sig shows her in better days. Could this be old age?

Edited by Trinket

Why the medigold? Is it for another issue? How old is she as i would think siamese dolls wouldnt have the lifespan of an oranda or fantail as they seem delicate to me.

Try nothing for three days and see if she can right herself

I thought medigold might help if there is an internal issue that I can't see. Its 11 months since I got her, not sure how old she was then. She is motionless but flaps her fins, she gasps a bit and then stops..and occasionally she spirals up a few inches and flops back. To eat she twists herself around and pushes along the bottom to suck up the food. I'll try not feeding. Thankyou sandy.