Help! Fin Rot!

dengundam

help htey look auful i neead hep soon please they are not coming off but dryini up getting old ad they ar yawning one has ick its getting treated for ick but still help

i 20 glon 6 fish one piguin filter one topfin filter i change a bucket full like 3 gallons every4 5 days i added ick remover from jungle jungle condittioner i feed them topfin goldifhs flakes in morni and at nights and latly all them stay at the bottom but during feeding time they come up

With your tank only being 20 gallons and containing six fish you really need to be doing daily water changes as water quality will be your main problem.Unfortunately your tank is far too small for the ammount of fish you have.The common rule is 10 gallons per fancy 20 Gallons per common/comet.I would do an immediate water change.I would also have your water tested if you don't have a test kit take a sample to your LFS and have them test it and write down the exact results for you and you can post the results here :)

Edited by Blue

i ams orry its a 30 gallo i just changed 1 gallon today and added some with ick medication the jungle one the ick is gone now i am worried about the fin rot i have two filters on with a bio wheel its well planted and i do tests often right now amonia 0 nitrate o nitriteo ph id at 7.56 is changes to to medication every thing is good

sorry ph 7.5-6