Two New Additions : )

:newfish Yay!

Well i ordered in what was supposed to be a 6" Oranda but the pet store guy got a smaller one instead cause thats all they had.So i decided to take Jerry anyways even if he was smaller then what i wanted,he's not too small though,hes close to 5 inches.He/she is very cute with the black lipstick on and the angry eyebrows hehe

Then i found the same breeder that had Leo and i got Capt.Spaulding,hes got such a cute face i love him!

Hope you guys like the pics :D

Here they are

1st off Jerry

Oranda

000_2362.jpg

000_2341.jpg

000_2319.jpg

000_2382.jpg

Capt.Spaudling

Lionhead

000_2424.jpg

000_2404.jpg

000_2412.jpg

000_2427.jpg

Congratulations on your two new fish!

Jerry is absolutely gorgeous! Sooo pretty! I love the eyebrows too, gives him so much character.

I love Capt. Spaudling too, he is really lovely, a real cutie. That first picture of him is absolutely wonderful! :D

Wow! You take amazing photos :exactly

Thank you very much Mr.Bumblebee,Monkeygirl & fishcrazy for your nice comments :D

Mr. Bumblebee thanks for the compliment on my picture taking .

I definelty found that those eyebrows Jerry has are unique,it makes Jerry look like an angry cartoony fish hehe

Edited by OrandaBeauty

Congrats on your new fish.I had to laugh though because I had a Calico Oranda named Pugsley. lol!

Jerry is a beauty too. I wish they would keep their black like it is,but it never happens.Regardless,they are both gorgeous fish. I adore Pugsley and wonder why I can never find fish like that around here.

Guest happy2share
:rofl Hee hee hee hee! What great photo's of two real characters! I love them! Oh, that just made my day! They compliment each other nicely too. Just what is that background on the tank? Curious minds want to know!!!

Hey everyone

Thanks alot for all the great comments :D

I know what you guys mean about the spaulding will loose his black,it's crappy that the black just goes away like that,i will still love him though hehe.

Thanks for finding the name change good,i thought the lionhead looked like the kinda fish that the name pugsley would match well.

As much as i hate WMart and i take a chance everytime i get a fish there they always have the most unique lionheads with funny heads.I wen't in and asked the manager there if they were still ordering from the same breeder and she said yes and to come in when they get there new batch so i went in and found pugsley,there was naother cute one he was sooo adorable but i could only choose one.Atleast i know i have a little peice of Leo in pugsley :D

The background comes from a tube of wrapping paper.I just went to a few local stores and found something that wasn't fully paperbased and then i added some vaseline and tape.Its pretty nice at night,it turns purpke,blue,orange yellow when you move. Im glad you guys like it :nana

I will let you all know if i find some other shiny background :thumb: