My Bettas New Tank

dengundam

Hi all i just want to share my bettas new tank later i am going to bput the filter and in some days the decor

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m75/den...am/92e7f660.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m75/den.../Picture037.jpg

Ps my poor bettas constipated hes is low on the floor now :(

Nice tank.Feed your betta a pea that will help the constipation.My two like their peas as much as my goldies.

The tank will be great for your Betta. :exactly

In case you don't know,Betta's have a stomach as big as their eye.When you feed pellets,or food go small amounts.Pellets once they soak in water swell up pretty big,and it doesn't take long to bloat your Betta out if you are feeding him too much.Good luck. :)

Avoid the canned ones as they sometimes contain salt as preservative.

The frozen ones are great, you can either defrost one in hot water or cook it.

I find putting one pea into a cup with some hot water for a few minutes will generally defrost and cook it out a little, then cool it, shell it, seperate the two halves and then cut one halve into smaller pieces, feed one small piece at a time. He doesn't have to eat it all! Remember to remove any uneaten pieces that sink to the bottom and are not eaten after a few minutes or it may pollute the water.

The tank looks great, I couldn't see from the picture, but make sure you have a fitted lid or cover as Bettas can jump, although I'm sure your boy won't be doing any of that until he feels much better.

I hope he gets better soon :)

Edited by mrbumblebee