Question For All You Plant Peoples

bettaqueen

this is goin to sound really weird but yesterday I was just sitting there watching Ginseng enjoy him vase and all of the sudden I notied a small steam of bubbles coming out of the center of my live ( trying to turn brown and die but still alive right now) and go towards the surface of the water in a steady stream for what seemed like 5 minutes. Never saw this before. Ginseng is the only one in there with the plant . What was that? gases from the plant? Btw Ginseng was nowhere near it.

Yea I've seen them doing that before, I guess it is the oxygen being released, but generally its released steadily all over the plant, thats when it pearls. I think I mostly see it when theres a broken stalk, it comes out the 'wound' :blink: *dosent have a clue*

Thanks guys I knew you would know the answer. just could not figure where the trail of air bubbles was coming from since he is the only critter in there and it is an unfiltered and unaerated vase but that makes sense. Mystery solved